Friday, December 2, 2016

More Christmas Stores


By Gemma Cleanslate


Here are a few more shopping areas for you and you can check the destination guide for more.
 
Gnomes and Elves greet you on arrival at Christmas Lane near the Gotchas. Just a sprinkle of snow was falling when I visited. Santa and reindeer were parked in front of a shop ready for you to take him home for a good price. This is another great place for shopping for the home decor, inside and out. Dinner tables all set for you . I saw some wonderful fireplaces all set to put in your home decorated with the stockings ready for Santa to fill.There was a sweet little chapel . I passed  Santa walking his dog .Just waking along the roads and looking at all the goodies is a lot of fun even if you don’t buy anything but I bet you will! I could not resist! I bought a Christmas bench for the front of my home. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Christmas%20Lane/48/134/23
 
Christmas at snuggles was also a lot of fun for roaming and shopping. I was taken with some cute Santa and helper avatars and am thinking about that idea.Along the walkway there are wonderful little poinsettias and Bulbs for sale. They have outdoor, indoor , lighting, cards and so much to look at here and the decor in the sim is lovely. I found some more Christmas cards for sharing too. (these articles can get expensive!) That shop had some absolutely lovely snow globes with music for sale to give to loved ones and friends .That store was packed full with wonderful gifts to share. There is another large shop also just jampacked with decorations for the table and more. This merchant is very creative!  I plan to go back!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Snuggles/151/225/26
 
One of my favorite shopping places in Second Life  at this season , and has been for 9 years is the Winter Holiday Village. I still have winter outfits from 5 or 6 years ago that I have saved because they are so attractive and comfortable to wear. And I know I will be getting something new.

There is so much going on in the region I will be sending time here for events and for the wonderful skating and visits with Santa. Visiting here is like a vacation in a mountain village and a place to relax and enjoy winter sports and scenery. There will be lots of performers and parties taking place on the ice . Join the group to hear all about it. Pick up a notecard that will help you get around to all the venues.
 
The owners say,”We also have cross country skiing (free ski's provided), fun horse drawn carriage rides and the Magic of Christmas Shop loaded with all your winter holiday needs at reasonable prices. Santa had begun his live appearances Dec. 1st. Come sit on his lap, have your picture taken on Santa's lap while being entertained by the elves of the North Pole and Mrs. Claus! A free gift for each person who comes to visit with Santa.

Loads of wintertime fun to be had with the largest network of ice ponds on the grid. Free skates available. Skate tours for single skaters and couples.
We also have cross country skiing (free ski's provided), fun horse drawn carriage rides and the Magic of Christmas Shop loaded with all your winter holiday needs at reasonable prices.”
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mazur/133/168/32
 
Another shopping  village I found  the Winter Wonderland and Christmas Bazaar in Andarah. If you are looking for an igloo I saw one there. You are invited to shop, skate , takes some rides as on the reindeer carousel or the miniature train . I went skating with the skating snowmen on the iced over pond. In one shop I found a wonderful selection of gift bags that saves wrappmy favorite thing. It is a good area to go through on your shopping travels. Don’t miss the very attractive snowglobes scattered about the snowy area.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Andarah%20Island/206/97/22
 
That is enough of shopping! I will be visiting the other lovely regions decorated for the winter season , just for walking, sleigh riding , horse back riding , winter sports that are around the grid until Christmas . There are some places that stay yearlong for your winter pleasure . I will note those too. Enjoy your shopping.
 
Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment